Friday 28 March 2014

#SmileForJack

So the other day, I actually tried smiling honestly infront of the camera. Even showing my teeth. I don't like the way my smile looks, but I know that I like smiling people overall, so I wanted to try. I know many others doesn't like their smiles, so I made thing little thing up. I asked people to take a picture of them smiling, if I could make them smile, and hashtag 'SmileForJack'. And a lot of people really did it! It's so nice to see so many smiling faces. Honest smiles are the best ones. A small smile can easily change someone's mood, if only for a moment. 
I want to see people smile. I want to make them smile. I want to be funny, nice and so things that can make others happy. I've been told by many people, that I do make them happy. Which makes me happy. It's all a circle of good, and it goes round and around. It's a big thing for me, to be able to make people happier, cheer them up, by just giving them advice, tell them about myself, do funny stuff and spread my honest thoughts. Happiness is a gift, as well as so many other feelings, and I want to be able to give it to lots of people.

What makes me smile?


Being around the ones I love. My friends, my new family, my boyfriend. That makes me smile. Crafting does too, along with writing, cosplay, acting, and games. The most simple things in life are the ones I enjoy a lot. Cooking or baking, being around my gay dads, listen to them joke, and being happy with eachother. Our cute dogs when they cuddle. When I feel happy with an outfit, something I have made, a cosplay, whatever. It makes me smile when strangers are nice and polite to eachother. And when you get to help someone. When I can stand up and give my seat up for a person who needs it better than me, like a small kid, an old person or someone who's injured, at the subway. Yeah, things like that makes me smile.

I just felt like writing this, yeah, like always, I write whatever I feel like. Please bear with me, cuties.

Chuu chuu puppies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment