Tuesday 11 March 2014

Curse Swedish Mail Service

Niklas bought be sushi the other day (。・//ε//・。)
Ugh I'm so annoyed! I've been expecting a package from UNIQSO for weeks now, and last week I got a notification that it had arrived to my post office where I live. There's only one problem though. My ID card is old and the info don't fit the info on the package. The package info is correct, but I need a new ID, which I can't get yet. So now they're sending back my package... UGH. I have to wait another month for the lenses, AND I have to pay for the re-shipping. 。゜(`Д´)゜。
We called the Swedish Mail Service twice and tried to explain the situation, but they refused to let me have the package. So yeah... I'm nervous the same thing will happen again, soon, since I'm expecting two other sponsor packages from other companies. I have never had this problem before, so that's why I'm so mad about it right now. It's good that they have rules, sure, so no one can go and get the wrong package.... but I explained my situation so well, and the last name was correct, and there's only 3 people in the whole world with my last name. Me, my mom and brother. So it would be easy to check up on. Also I could tell them where and from who the package was from, what it contained... everything. But they were stubborn. Ugh, I just AHHH. Well, I'll hopefully be able to afford a new ID soon. Until then I have to use my foster dad's or my mom's name. 
Anyhow... I had quite a fun weekend. I went bowling with my foster dads, and the other foster kid who used to live with them. I lost though... but I haven't been bowling for years! Also I made a chocolate mousse cake, which I haven't done in ages, so it was fun as well.

School aren't going well because of my anxiety problems. I'm trying my very best, but it's a struggle just to get there every morning because of my anxiety attacks. It sucks, really, since I totally love school, learning things, getting better at writing, doing media stuff and all. I'm not sure how I'll be able to make this year through, even though it's only a few months left to summer break. I'll be getting help soon though, so I hope things will get better.

Today I'll just visit my school and talk to some teachers before I'll be going to see my mom for the first time in ages. She has to sign an important paper, and I think I'll make her happy if I come and visit her. I feel bad though because.... I don't really miss her. I can't help but wonder if I'm bad, who doesn't. I just don't feel well enough to miss someone who treated me badly I suppose. I still love her and feel bad for her, but she's stealing so much of my energy. It's not all her fault though... but some of it is only her fault. She's trying her best though, so I am too. I'll be seeing Tir too though, so it makes up for all this shit. He's my sweetheart and I miss him shit loads. Honestly, gosh, my eyes tear up just from the thought. 
( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

Oh well, I have some more interesting stuff to write about, but I'll do that later. Right now I should head off to Stockholm.

Chuu puppies~! 
(*^3^)/~♡

No comments:

Post a Comment