Tuesday 18 March 2014

Photoshoot! ♡

So I had a photoshoot the other day with my brother! We were planning a school project/movie I'll be making with his help, and during a little break we went outside to photograph. It was so much fun and I managed to get some nice shots. It's a little different from my bathroom selfies, haha! A liiiiiittle better quality. I managed to get pictures in some different outfits and looks, so I'll be sharing them on my facebook page Jackocalypse and my Instagram, as well as using them here in my blog... So you'll have to bear with my face. I hope you don't mind, teehee~

Oh and yesterday was my lovely boyfriend's birthday! He's now officially 28 years old, just like Usami Usagi-asn Akihiko from Junjou Romantica, who he's also cosplaying. Soon I'll be 18, just like Misaki Takashi from the same serie. Soon we'll be actual Misaki and Usagi-san! I miss cosplaying them uhuhu... And I miss Sebastian. But I'll be going there in a month, and ugh I MISS HIS HUGS AND KISSES AND HIS STUPID COMMENTS AND HIS SMILE AND LAUGH. Help, I'm a boyfriend in need here, the uke needs his seme. 
(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪

I'm currently DROWNING in school work. Planning a to make a movie for movie making class, writing two different, soon three, history things, some stuff in Swedish, English, and writing classes. Yet I can't really... focus. I start working, I write some stuff, but then I get mad because I want it to be perfect at once. I'm extremely critical towards myself and I can't seem to get over it. It's because I never really got any positive feedback from my dad and stepmom as a kid I guess. So I need it to be perfect at the first try, otherwise I will get mad at myself and just stop, give up. I seriously need to get over that, because I know it can't be perfect all the time, and it's better to hand in something decent rather than nothing. But I'll be getting help for a few hours every Wednesday, so hopefully I can make this year with acceptable grades. I have the will, but I lack the energy. That's why I need help. 


Also... I keep having these nightmares. About dying, watching others, loved ones, die. Dreaming that I have to move away from my current home, or that my mom and stepdad will move there. Other stupid stuff. I end up sleeping for about 3-4 hours every night. Which makes me extremely tired and unfocused. Also I can't really eat properly without waiting for like, 12 hours or longer between the meals. It sucks... I'm getting back into my old ways, and it's no good. I thought I was getting better, but I suppose to much is happening. I'm working really hard to get stable again...!

Mh... that was my rant for now. Chuu puppies~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment