Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hospital Appointment

I'm getting more and more new stuff to work on for items for my shop, and I'm getting more and more excited about selling this summer! I'm planning to sell my stuff at Närcon Summer's Artist Alley, to get some money, since I don't get any when I'm not studying, which I obviously don't do during summer break. There will be some of the old items from Jackocalypse Design, like the bows, some brooches, phone jewelry headbands and stuff, but there will also be some necklaces, iPhone 4/4s cases, mouth masks and rings! Everything in either a cute, alternative or creepy cute style, and lots of pastel colors of course. 


Also, I'm looking forward to have a giveaway soon, at some point, as I mentioned last time I wrote. I just need to make more stuff and gain a little more followers on Instagram. 

Also, I've decided, that for the first time in ages, I will cosplay someone who isn't animated. Since I'm a huge Hannibal fan, both of the movies and the serie, I have decided that I will do a Will Graham cosplay! I watched the new first episode of the second season this weekend, and I realized how much I had missed the series. And Mads Mikkelsen, hhhhh he's such a good actor! I'm used to see him in a commercial for an airline where he's swimming, smiling and enjoying his time with a family in the sun somewhere warm, so to see him as a cold, brutal cannibal is a great difference. But I admire him a lot! I wish I could meet him one day, because I look up to him so much and I want to became an actor myself. Hm... I'm part Danish so at least we have something in common, hehe, nah! (๑・ω-)~♥” 

And today I actually got a call from the hospital! I have these problems with my body not working the way it should, and I have been waiting for ages to get this over with, and finally I managed to get an appointment for next Thursday. I'm super happy and relieved, really! My body isn't always nice to me, but I guess I'm not always nice to it either... but I want to work things out so I can live normally and not be sick and feel bad a lot, like I do now. 


Well then... that has to be it for me for this time. See you soon guys! 。(⌒∇⌒。)







No comments:

Post a Comment