Tuesday 1 April 2014

Shizaya photoshoot and lots of love ♡

Another weekend has passed! I spent most of it in bed, or in the kitchen, crafting, except Sunday, when I went to Stockholm for a cosplay photoshoot (Shizuo and Izaya from Durarara!!) with my friend Mary. It was such nice weather, warm and sunny, so I was happy about that. Also, I bought a new sweater and a jacket, which I will show pictures of later, and they are adorableeee! We got some great shots thanks to my big brother, and I'm editing them right now. I have missed cosplaying Izaya, he's such an interesting character.
Also, we made a really silly little youtube video, teehee~! 
For some reason the blog won't allow me to put up the youtube video there so you get the link.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ju7ZdkosVw&feature=youtu.be

Anyway, me and my Host Club Otaku Café are planning for the spring and summer events. Our plans and booked events are Game Play and StorCon. StorCon was our first event ever, last summer, so we're very excited about that one! Right now we're planning the secret theme for that convention! I have no idea who to host as though... I have Marshall Lee and probably Izaya on my list, but the convention is three days, so I have to figure out one more. Ugh, I don't know who, really. Now when Sebastian won't be there, I won't do Ciel or Nagisa, or at least I don't think so. I might do Grell, but the costume is really hot, so I'll have to rethink that. Besides, the wig is really thick and full of tangles since it's old and well used, but I still love the cosplay... nh. Not that it's... fully mine, but still.

And today, is the first of April, and i just have to mention that today Sebastian and I have been a couple officially for 6 months! (*^3^)/~♡ 



And in two weeks I'll be going to see him and I'm so exciteeeeed hhhhn! I've been preparing his birthday presents every since he turned 28, and I can't wait to give them to him. It's gonna be awesome. And it's only 30 days left until I turn 18. It's so weird. Three years ago it seemed like ages until I would get here, but now it's so close... it's crazy! But I'm looking forward to it, because... well, then my parents doesn't have anything to say about my choices, at least nothing that really counts or can change anything. I have already stepped away from them, and my dad has told me not to call him anymore, so fine, I won't. But... except that, it means... I CAN GET MY OWN EBAY AND PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND I CAN GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT PARENTS PERMISSION AND SHOP ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ♡ 

So... that's what I'm looking forward to. Well now, back to school and eBay shopping. Chuu chuu puppies!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment