Sunday 16 March 2014

Magazine interview

I was so surprised the other day! I had gotten a message on my facebook page Jackocalypse, from a person who said they worked for a teenage magazine called Julia. It's mostly for girls, and I think I read it a few times when I was much younger, like 8-10 years years ago or something. But anyhow, it's really popular, and a lot of young people, especially girls, read it. And I was asked if I wanted to be interviewed, about myself, what I do, cosplay and things alike. It was such a HUGE, happy surprise! ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ
So we talked a little bit, and I'll be expecting a call from her in the beginning of the next week, so we'll saw what the outcome will be! I'm so looking forward to it, because hey, THOUSANDS of people read that magazine and I can be a part of it! It feels so amazing to have been noticed like that. I can't wait to continue working, and soon I'll be doing some modelling jobs from other companies who has been very pleased with my other jobs for them. Advertising and modelling can be so much fun... And I'm happy because they help me, and I help them! The perfect trade!

Ah, and yesterday I hung out with my cutie Trici (Beatrice), and we worked on her psychology studies and she examined me, listened to my life story and shit... It was kind of fun and we ended up like laughing messes quite a lot when we just started talking about totally random things or said something wrong. Also, we cuddled with the dogs Margit and Emil in my large bed, we baked apple pie, had dinner with my neighbors, and watched the three latest Hannibal episodes! We were going to continue with Supernatural but damn, we both fell asleep before midnight, too tired to even keep our eyes open!

It was so much fun and yeah, I have missed hanging out with people like this. I haven't done it in months since everything in my life was really messy and so on. But I'm happy now and hopefully things will get better. Mh, I'm so excited about a lot of things and I will hopefully be working on some stuff for my store today, as well as finishing some school stuff. I'm feeling weird though, like I'm catching a cold again, which is really not what I need right now! But hopefully I will be fine.

Now now, I hope all of you are fine. This was it for this time.

Chuu~! 
♥(ノ´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment