Wednesday 5 March 2014

♡ LensCircle review ♡

So yesterday I got my lenses from LensCircle! I could barely believe it when my I checked my mail box, because it had only been 6 days since they confirmed that I would be sponsored and they had told me it would take about 10-14 days. The shipping was so fast! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

I picked purple ones for this review, since I had been thinking of my character design for my Butler for the Maid Café I'm working at. And I'm very fond of purple, as well as pink, so I figured I should mix the two of them. I ordered a pink and purple pastel wig not long ago, and when I saw these lenses at their website I knew immediately that these would be perfect.

Now, for the lenses!

These are a pair of Purple Super Angel Circle Lenses. They're 14.8 mm wide, and I think my normal contacts are 14.5, so they are only slightly bigger. It gives so much effect though! Since my own eyes are a bit dark, the purple color comes a quite dark purple one too, which is just so lovely! In bad lighting they almost look black, and I really get this typical cute, shota boy look when using them, as with all bigger lenses. These are really cute though and I really love the color of them! It's so vibrant.

You can keep the lenses for 12 months of you take care of them correctly. I wrote more about how you take care of lenses and how you use them in my last review, so I will skip this for this time, and you may take a look at my Lensvillage review if you need to know more about how to use and care for circle lenses!

These were comfortable, and easy to wear. They wouldn't slide around a lot, only in the beginning, like some lenses do. Then they would lay there and I wouldn't even notice I was wearing them! I just have to add that I'm in love with this kind of patterned lenses, because it has a natural, and at the same time not so natural, look. 


With my pair of lenses I also received a pink and cute lens case, with quite deep bowls compared to other cases, which made me happy because then I can contain a lot of lens solution and it won't dry out quickly, or matter if I spill. Aaaaand I also got a super cozy and nice little leopard patterned bag, which is so practical and great to use if I'm travelling somewhere and need somewhere to keep my lens cases! It will definitely come to use when I go to conventions, but also when I'm just out and wearing my lenses. Mhh I'm in love with leopard patterns hehe... 。◕‿◕。

So what can be said about this? Well, only that I'm super pleased! 
* Fast shipping 
* Great Lenses 
* Practical AND Cute Lens Case 
* A Nice Bag For Keeping Them In 

So CirlceLens.com is certainly a site you should visit if you're looking for lenses for your cosplay, or for daily wear if you're into alternative styles, or just want to try something new!

Follow the link to get to their site: 
http://www.lenscircle.com/

Chuu puppies!~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment