Monday 3 March 2014

An unexpected journey


Wow, so today something unexpected happened! I had been talking to Sebastian about coming and seeing him around Easter, but wasn't sure if I could afford it, plus, it's quite a long trip, 100-110 swedish miles. :( But today I got help booking train tickets! I was supposed to fly there, but they tickets had gotten more expensive than usual, so well, 12 hours train rides here I come! It will be great though, because I really look forward to meet his friends, parents, dogs, cats, see his apartment and what it looks like where he lives. I've never been that far north before so it will be an experience in itself! I just gotta make sure to fix some good movies, animes and music for that damn train ride. And bring a pillow since I will be travelling at night and chose to sit rather than pay for a bed... Heh, anything for husband-kun though. So now I will also be able to give him his birthday presents in person, only a month late. Ugh, I'm a little nervous though. Feels like those typical american movies when there's a couple and one of them is going to get introduced to the other's parents. I hope they'll like me and that I won't start acting strange and ramble from nervousness.  


Besides, I finally don't feel too sick anymore, so I'll be going to school tomorrow, and some meeting. I'm looking forward to start working on some new items on my shop, as well as doing some studying and writing, and planning for cons. Maybe even start sewing my new Edward Elric cosplay that I hopefully will be wearing at Närcon Summer this year, with my dear friend Rebecca as Lust.         

Oh well, enough about that! I reached 3000 followers on Instagram a few days ago and I've already gotten 300 more. I'm so thankful and happy about it because it gives me a little extra self confidence. I'll be doing a giveaway soon, hopefully, maybe when I reach 3500! So exciting... Well, I should go and shower! I want to be all clean and fresh tomorrow when I go back to my studies at school! Gonna pick an outfit and figure out whether I should be using a wig or my own hair. Always such trouble ~ (。・ω・。)Well, chu chu puppies, goodnight! (*^3^)/~


No comments:

Post a Comment