Wednesday 12 March 2014

UNEXPECTED WOW

Some heichou for Tir~!
Wow. Some really unexpected things happened just yesterday. The day started out so very trashy and I thought it would juts be an awful day, but well, after I left school to visit mom with Tir, things just got better. Tir was the first really good thing of the day, really! We started off by buying some cookies, and went to mom's place. When we were there, all of us talked about me and my mom's problems, and she tried to understand my situation. She also signed the important paper which was such a relief! Also... it turned out that she had told my dad about my problem, and he hadn't got mad or freaked out, like a believed he would. So meeting him on Friday doesn't feel as bad anymore! I have been so incredibly nervous, but now I just feel so relieved and wow, it's a really nice feeling to be honest. Like, as if I'm able to breathe properly for the first time in ages. 

Afterwards we went to Tir's place to chill. I met his adorable little brother who's just 7 months old and my baby feels hit my so hard ugh! </3 I'm a little too young to be a dad just yet though, haha. I don't think Sebastian would like it too much either though, pchoo~ uwu

I got some SnK cosplay straps that originally belonged to Grim but I'll most likely buy them since I have agreed to cosplay as Levi with Tir as my Erwin. I also got some SnK patches, a jacket and a wig that I could cut for Levi, so my Levi cosplay is almost complete except that I need boots and his neck thingy! Also, gotta get some proper makeup... But I did a cos-test last night, and I got so much positive feedback! 
(*ノωノ)

"Er...win."





Also got some clothes from Tir, or, bought them, since they were way too small for him but fit me perfectly. Everything felt so positive! I even managed to write an A4 on an essay while I was on the train home, and I haven't been that productive for AGES! I hope things will continue in this direction, because I seriously need this positive energy. So this was it for this time... I hope you enjoy reading this. If you want me to write about other specific things, make sure to let me know! Comment here, write to me on facebook, or Ask.fm!


https://www.facebook.com/realjackocalypse
http://ask.fm/Jackocalypse

Chuuu puppies!~ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

No comments:

Post a Comment