Friday 18 July 2014

Alice and Rabbit's Ciel Lens Reivew

My boyfriend tipped me about this amazing lens shop, Alice and Rabbit Shop, since he was looking for new lenses for Mukuro Rokuda I believe, and I got curious because of their cute name and the adorable look of the shop, so of course I had to browse through it. And guess what I found? Yes, of course, a Ciel lens set! I have been wanting to get my hands on a curse lens like this one for ages, and now I have one, along with a super lovely blue one that was included in the set.

Link: Ciel Lens Set

As you all probably know, I cosplay. And one of my cosplays is the young earl Ciel Phantomhive from the anime and manga Kuroshitsuji. Ciel's right eye is rather special and looks like this:



It's hard to find good lenses like this at a good prize, so I was just glad to see that a really reliable shop like this had it. My boyfriend has shopped from them before, so I trusted the quality and everything, and now with the lenses in my hands I'm super happy. 



This is what the lenses looks like in the lenscase!


Here are some cosplay pictures of me while wearing the lenses.


Close ups.

The lenses are 14.2 mm, and that, well, normal sized lenses? My ordinary contacts are 14.5 mm. This makes them look slightly more natural than if they had been bigger. I really like that. I had no problem or whatsoever to put them in and they were very comfortable immediately. The left lens, the blue one, was really vibrant and gave my eye a rather lively look, which I just LOVED. I'm a fan of blue lenses and I own three different pairs already, but this one was really great and I think it matched Ciel very well.

And more about the curse lens. I have seen quite bad versions of this lens. Bad, unclear pentagrams, bad colors, and looks over all. But this was just lovely. It had a great coverage, and the symbol was really nicely done, simply perfect. I couldn't have been more pleased with it. The effect was stunning and I didn't want to take the lens out at first because I just felt so pleased with how it looked.

I totally recommend these lenses for anyone who wants to cosplay Ciel, or who already does. Or well, anyone who's up for a pair of cool, high quality lenses, really! I just love these so much I could wear them daily!

Make sure to visit their store at www.aliceandrabbitshop.com !

I hope you have a great weekend dear little puppies, because that was it for me for today! Thank you for reading! ^__^





7 comments:

  1. Wow these contacts look awesome! Maybe the best "Ciel set" I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaah *-* totally cool, I love this lenses!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those are really nice! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was wondering which one of the 3 types of Ciel lenses you got? Thanks! (Like doll blue, crystal blue, or cosplay blue)

    ReplyDelete
  5. where do you buy them ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to know which of the 3 choices you chose for the set. It would be really helpful, please ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing!!! I bought some off Amazon and while they weren't bad, they didn't look as nice as these.

    Which did you get?

    ReplyDelete