Sunday 23 March 2014

So many birthdays!


This weekend went really nice. Starting off with Friday, me and Tir went on a lunch date as casual Levi and Erwin from Shingeki no kyojin. It was so nice and cozy. Well, of course it was, he's one of my best friends and I love hanging out with him. But we went to get a nice veg sandwich and Subway, before going to Starbucks, since our friend Elvina works there. It's so funny to tell them 'Levi' and 'Erwin' when we buy coffee because of they say the names and write them, pffth. But Elvina knows, since she's into the fandom herself! She got us coffee and it was so sweet. We sat for quite some time and talked about everything and nothing. ヽ(;▽;)ノ 


Afterwards Tir and I got to be alone for a while and just talk, but I had to call my dear boyfriend and talk about some stuff since he wasn't feeling well. Ugh, I miss him SO MUCH. But it's less than a month before I get to see him again!
Mh, and yesterday, Saturday, was a lazy day. I stayed in bed for long, feeling odd, and during the afternoon I worked with some crafting, mostly my polymer clay. I made some cute stuff that soon will be up for sale and also be included in my giveaway! ^_^ Eventually, I also went to see my brother, who turned 13 the 21st of Mars. He's grown taller than me, SHIT... Anyhow, I bought Sebastian a nice birthday gift since he turned 28 the 17th of Mars, and I'm gonna finish it soon so he can get it when I visit him. So many brithday... I turn 18 in a little more than a month!

Johan, Niklas and I went to eat at Asian Pong, and damn, the food was so good! I ate lots of sushi, but also some chicken, noodles and shrimps. It was delicious. On top of that, we went to the movies to see Frozen. I love that movie, and to see it on a big movie screen was so much better than my little laptop screen. I got this urge to cosplay Kristoff but... I don't think I will. Maybe casually sometime, if any of my Elsa or Anna Friends want me too. I'm so short tho... u___u
Ahhh and today, another lazy day. Trying to study, doing some crafting, cleaning, laundry, yep, that. There's so much I want to do, but so little time and energy... uah. But I'm happy at least, and this upcoming week will be full of exciting stuff. I hope all of you had a nice weekend!
Chuu puppies!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment