Friday 14 March 2014

What happened to my hair?

So today is a nervous day. I barely slept last night, so I overslept, missed one train, got ready, but missed the second train too, so I got to go to school by car with Johan, and got quite late. But it's alright since I explained it to the teacher.

I'll be seeing dad for the first time in 7 months today. And it feels... so weird. Almost like it was a week ago since last time, yet... it feels like an eternity. It's just so strange since I have been used to see him every day. And so many things has changed, and I don't know what he'll be like towards me. How he will act, what he will say. Just the thought of it makes me extremely anxious, but I'm trying my very bets not to think to much. I just miss his hugs... his voice, his warmth. It's not enough just hearing him over the phone. He's a very difficult person who can't really show emotions too well, and he often acts kind of bitter. He's not that kind of parent who usually shows if he's proud, and he's not good at giving compliments or praise his children if they've done something good. He's better at the critical stuff, I guess. Which helped to bring down my self confidence as a kid. I never felt good enough. And when he showed that he was proud or happy... I just couldn't get enough of the feeling. But he's trying very hard, and I know that. I love him very much. I miss him so bad it actually hurts sometimes. Hurts for real. I don't want to waste more time since he's old, and you never know when your dearests are going to disappear. 

I miss the dogs to, oh my god... they're like, my best friends. Just thinking about them makes me wanna cry. They were always there when my my parents weren't, and when I had no friends. They always cheered me up, cuddled me, licked my hands and face to show affection when I was feeling down. Hera and Freja, uhuhu, my babies... I just wanna cuddle them so badly right now.

Mh well well, I'm going in like... half an hour. I haven't been able to eat more than a kiwi, and drunk some tea. But it's better than nothing. Might have to run to the store and buy something before Niklas come to pick me up.

At least I got my hair dyed and cut yesterday! I went to my favorite hair dresser after a school meeting with my /awesome/ mentor. She was the one I lived with when I refused to go home and I think that she saved my life kind of... because back then I was really falling back into my depression. She fought so much to make me get into a great home, and now I have Niklas and Johan, thanks to her and one of her co-workers Britt. They're just amazing, beyond words. Thanks to them I'm able to climb towards the top again and I'm gonna work hard to finish all the school stuff... because I know I can if I just push myself hard enough. I'll make this.

Mh... time to finish. I hope all of you have a great day and weekend. 

Chuu, puppies~! (*^3^)/~♡
 



1 comment:

  1. Hej Jack! Jag heter Anna och är skribent på en ungdomstidning som heter Julia. Du kanske har sett den? :-) Vi har hört talas om dig och att du håller på med cosplay och tycker det låter hemskt spännande. Vi skulle gärna prata med dig och skriva något om det! Skulle du kunna tänka dig att medverka i Julia och berätta om vad du gör och vad cosplay är? =) Hör av dig till mig här på FB, eller aa.sandahl@gmail.com, eller 0709-991101! Tack på förhand och ha en trevlig helg. MVH, Anna Sandahl på Julia

    ReplyDelete