Wednesday 26 November 2014

Confusion

The title of this blog post will most likely confuse a lot of people, ahaha! 

But it's actually not some sort of Confusion about anything, but it's actually about the Anime/Game/Nerd Convention Confusion in Gothenburg! It's a con that I've been wanting to go to for a few years now and I didn't plan to go there, this year actually, as I haven't had the money or anything. But the other day, when I decided that I wanted to drag my bestie Tir out of his apartment to hang out with me, we went to lunch and hung out at his school a bit, just having a great time.

And he's been very hyped about the con since he'll be cosplaying characters he love and see people he like. And I'm always happy to see him happy. But in the middle of it all, the little shithead that I love so much suddenly suggest that I should go. And he knows I can't afford it. But he's one generous son of a bitch, and yesterday my bae ordered train tickets and con tickets for us! A late birthday gift and one early Christmas gift he said. AND I'M SO HAPPY GUYS! I haven't been to a con since August, and I hadn't planned to go on one until next year, but now I'm getting the chance to do it!

I will be cosplaying with Tir and on my own. Aoba on Friday, with Tir as Noiz, and I will be doing some version of Grell during Saturday, and probably go as Loki too! On Sunday I will use my dear old Izaya cosplay with Tir as Shizu-chan! <3 



My friend Benjamin is so nice and letting me stay at his place with Tir and Mii, and I'm looking forward to it so much. ONLY THREE WEEKS LEFT!

If you're going to Confusion, please don't hesitate to say hi, or ask for a hug! As long as I'm not extremely busy I'm glad to give you one~! It will be so much fun meeting you all and cosplay again~!

And today I'm going to Sebastian's place for about 5 days, since I'll be holding a lecture at the Pride Festival in Skellefteå this weekend. Going to hang out with Tir today before I go to the Airport Arlanda. Can't wait to see my precious man again. And his dogs and cats... and my kitty My!  


I've decided to try to make a little video with me and Sebastian while we try to get his apartment in a more Christmas like mood, since you guys have wanted to see more of us both together. It really sucks that he's so shy and rather stays behind the camera rather than before it though, haha.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment