Monday 3 November 2014

Jack's Outfits #1 (Feat. Sheinside)

Wig: eBay
Cap: eBay
Lenses: i.Fairy Tofi Grey - Lensvillage.com
Cross necklace: eBay
Sweatshirt: One size - Sheinside


So this is a more tough, yet kind of 'cute' outfit. A bit "street-ish" and on the edge. I use a lot of pastel colors, and especially pink. The sweatshirt is colorful and all, but has a pretty tough print with Alice from Alice in Wonderland, and by adding the necklace with a cross and multiple chains in different colors and thicknesses. I got that really cheap off eBay just like most things I buy, haha...!
The sweatshirt is, as usual, from my dear partner Sheinside, and here's the link for it!

Alice In Wonderland Sweatshirt (Price: 20.67$)


It works really nicely if you want a more cool look, that is more "street" inspired, and still wants to use bright and cute colors, rather than just black and other dark colors!



For the next outfit, I'm wearing the same wig and lenses!

Beanie: eBay 

Necklace: Couple Promise ring only owned by me and Sebastian
Sweatshirt: Size LARGE - Sheinside

This is a much cuter and "nicer look", even though I only made a few changes!
This time I went with a My Little Pony Sweatshirt, also from Sheinside, but I also chose to wear a black beanie with tiny ears on top, along with my necklace that holds my couple promise ring. The colors are very soft now, and a lot and a lot of pastel colors, especially soft lilac, that matches my wig, woho! I have had a lot of problems matching this wig with clothes before, since I have thought it looks weird, but I love how these two pieces matches together. Deffo loving it! I'm sure it would work really well with some long pastel colored wig, or just any wig really, a cute skirt and legging maybe or perhaps shorts, if you're not into jeans like me! Yep, a poofy skirt would certainly look cute together with this!

Here is the link to the sweatshirt: My Little Pony Sweatshirt (Price: 12.17$)



And for the last one!

Wig: eBay
Sweatshirt: Size MEDIUM 
Sheinside 

Last but not least! This is a more "sophisticated" and maybe not as outstanding outfit as the others. I personally like it a lot, and I feel like this is a lot like it's a more grown up look. I'm naturally blond, so I really like that hair color on me. I use the same circle lenses as above.

Now I'm once again only wearing the necklace I'm always wearing, but I have no hat, beanie or cap at all, just nicely combed blonde hair. I've chosen to wear a white sweatshirt, with a transparent top piece, with flower pattern! It looks clean and nice, and I personally wear this when I want to melt in a bit more, but still look a bit dressed up. It sure fits this look! And as usual, I'm wearing plain blue jeans, but black, or grey would work grey too. Preferably black, I would say, but that is just my personal opinion!

Here is the link to this sweatshirt:
White Sweatshirt With Transparent Flower Top Piece (Price: 20.33$)




So thank you for reading! I will keep posting this every once in a while, to show you my looks and maybe give you some inspirations! It would be sweet of you to leave a comment and give me some feedback!

Bye for now darlings!


1 comment:

  1. Wow you look so cute in all outfits! <3 but I liked the last one most and that blonde wig sure looks very nice on you ^__^

    ReplyDelete