Monday 17 November 2014

SpreePicky Offers


So today I ordered a new t-shirt and a choker from one of my favorite shops, SpreePicky! I visited their completely new website for the first time, and I figured I should share it with you. They have loads of stuff on sale, and new items coming in all the time! Cosplays, wigs, tights, clothes and lots of cute things! It's perfect if you're looking for stuff to yourself, or Christmas gifts, since Christmas is only a little more than a month away. 

This is what I ordered today!



I'm really looking forward to get this and do something really cute! >////<
You can get cute stuff like this and much more, if you visit their website. Also, if you shop for 30$ or more, you can get 10% discount by using my code "jackocalypse"! Isn't that great?! <3




I hope you visit their website, as Theresa, Susan and Meko, who keeps SpreePicky running, are such hard working and sweet people, and they offer such nice things!

Good evening dear cuties <3

No comments:

Post a Comment