Thursday 13 November 2014

A weekend full of cosplay

So last weekend, I went to the town Uppsala, where two of my best friends live, Nathalie and Annie. Since this summer, Nathalie and I decided that we just had to do this special pair cosplay, Jack Frost and Queen Elsa. I was like "hell, I have been wanting to do a nice cosplay for competitions for ages and I can as well start out with something 'simple'". And I had a thought about making a sketch with Elsa and Jack. So I thought, why not ask Nathy, since she's always up for new things and great with cosplay? I had refused to do the Jack cosplay for 2 years since it was the kind of cosplay almost everyone did and I didn't want to be one in a crowd of Jacks.

Funny thing was, Nathy was pretty much the same about Elsa. She wanted to do it, but had no 'reason' and she just saw how everyone else did Elsa. So now we're very happy preparing for our cosplays and the sketch we will perform. I'm very excited since I haven't done these kind of things in years! 

Anyhow, during my stay at their place, we watched Rise of the guardians, had good and healthy food and snacks, we played a really odd but magical game called 'Journey', and simply planned cosplays, worked with them, and had fun, me , Nathy's boyfriend, Annie and Nathy.

I even visited Nathalie's school during Friday, and watched as her class performed different experiments, but I was just scared that they would blow the place up ahaha!


But one of the funniest things we did was to take photos of us as Shougo and Izumi Sena, just before I had to go home.

Sunday was Father's day, and since I couldn't celebrate my own dad, I baked an American Apple Pie and bought pink roses for Johan and Niklas, my foster dad's, who got home from Egypt late during Sunday night. They seemed really happy about it as they had never gotten a Father's day present or anything, and I was so happy to see them again, since I had been away one week in Norrland with Sebastian, and before I returned home they went away to Egypt.

And now another week has passed, and tomorrow it's Friday once more. I'll be working a lot this weekend, and take photos of things and such, and hopefully I'll be able to get some nice photos taken of me in my new cosplay that I received just yesterday! It's Wonderland Undertaker, and I'm so excited to use it, once I've styled my wig.

I hope you've had a great week. Keep up the good work everyone!

Bye for now!~



No comments:

Post a Comment