Saturday 6 December 2014

Jack's Outfits #2 (Feat.Sheinside)


Playful T-Rex boy
This is a really playful, and maybe somewhat childish outfit. It's simple, and meant to be colorful and playful, and the t-rex print on my sweatshirt makes me think back on the clothes I used to wear as a child. The sweater is really nice to a somewhat shiny and really soft fabric, and I just love the strong colors and the awesome print really. It suits anyone really, to make your outfit a bit more fun! Match it with a cute beanie maybe? To that I wear my favorite pair of blue jeans, and a handmade pokeball necklace!


Sweatershirt: Green Long Sleeve Dinosaurs Print Sweatshirt
Wig: eBay
Lenses: Barbie Angel Brown (UNIQSO)
Necklace: Friendship necklace with Fetsu handmade by me
Beanie: Carlings
Skeleton Clips: eBay


Here are some more photos!






I'm using my brown lenses from Uniqso and my old Sebastian Michaelis wig that I decided to cut short when it got really ruined!~









The Gentle Cat Style
The next one is a more classy look. To be more proper and yet maintain some more extra cuteness. I've chosen a grey sweater with white shirt collar, and on top of it, it has a cute little cat embroidered on the chest, which makes it less plain, and much more adorable! I match this with a simple pair of blue jeans and me and my boyfriend's promise ring in a ball chain. It's actually a really comfortable outfit!

Sweater: Grey Long Sleeve Cat Embroidered Sweater
Wig: eBay
Lenses: Barbie Angel Brown (UNIQSO)
Jeans: H&M
Ring/Necklace: eBay





For more items like these, I suggest you look around a bit on eBay, SpreePicky and Sheinside.

Those sites has really nice clothes! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below! ^__^

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment