Tuesday 25 November 2014

ADORABLE T-SHIRTS~

Just thought I should brighten this dull autumn up a bit!

We haven't had proper sunny weather here in what feels like ages, so to cheer things up, I thought I should share some cute and colorful t-shirts with you! They remind me a bit of summer, and might be nice to wear under thick hoodies and jackets and show of when you're inside where it's all warm, now during this season. I miss summer pretty badly and I know I have at least 5 months of Winter ahead. So I'll do my best! Fiiiighto!






The T-shirts are from Sheinside.com, and they are cute printed ones. Some of them a bit of the shorter design. I think they are adorable, a bit playful, and fits anyone who likes it cute or colorful!

Thinking of writing some posts soon... thank you for reading~! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment