Tuesday 25 November 2014

LensCircle Review - Whiteout Lenses

 So I'm back with another lens review! It's been quite a while, isn't it?


For the second time, I'm reviewing lenses from LensCircle. They are a reliable online store which sells normal circle lenses in different colors, but also special effects lenses, such as the ones I'm going to be reviewing today! With every order, they send you the lenses, and a cute little soft bag to put your lens case in! 

Here's there logo, which you might recognize!


The lenses I got was for a Halloween makeup, but the mail services messed it up before, and therefore I didn't get them until a couple of weeks after Halloween. But last time the shipping was fast, and I could do other Halloween looks, so it didn't matter too much. now I got the time to do the one I wanted anyway!

Lenses: Whiteout lenses







Size and effect

These lenses are 14.0 millimeter. 14-14.2 is the size of my normal contacts. So these lenses are not for size, but effect! The color of these are clear white, which gives you an insane and creepy look, covering up basically all of your iris, only showing your pupil and a tiny bit of the iris, which is only visible from up close. 




Comfort and vision
These lenses were easy to put in (if you have the experience to put in lenses of course), and they were rather comfortable actually! I didn't feel them, just a little while after I put them in, which all lenses should be like. For a while, when I forgot I had them in, I scared quite a few people, haha! I had no trouble with my vision either. They didn't blurr my sight or anything. Super great!
Video where I use these lenses: 


I really recommend this site and these lenses if you want some cool or creepy lenses, or any circle lenses at all! I have another pair of lenses from the same store and that my black circle lenses that you've seen me wearing, for example in my pink princess video!


So take your time to visit their site.
The service and communication is also great!
Thank you so much for reading, lovelies! 

1 comment:

  1. Woah those look quite freaky! o_o Still cool though! Nice make-up!

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete