Monday 10 November 2014

Csddlink.com Cosplay Review - Syo Kurusu School Uniform

Here is my review on my cosplay from Csddlink.com
I got in touch with this company, who offered me a cosplay free of choice, to wear and review. Since this was in one of my Uta No Prince Sama periods, I felt like I had to take the opportunity to revive a two years old cosplay plan, as I found a gorgeous looking Syo Kurusu cosplay

It's his school uniform, so it includes these pieces. 
  • Shirt
  • Pants
  • Tie
  • Hoodie
  • Hat
Wig is sold seperately, and the wig I wear in the pictures is just a normal blonde wig, and not one for Syo.

I was exciting about getting this costume, as the website is a trusted one, and the pictures at their pages looked just great. It took about 2 weeks for the costume to arrive I believe, with DHL shipping. It was good shipping, nothing was damaged and I don't consider 2 weeks a long waiting time for such costumes, as I have waited even longer for some costumes, like 5 weeks or so.

For the size, it was a bit difficult for me. As I'm pretty short for being a 18 years old male, not even the XS male size was good enough for me, so I had to go for female size S.
There are size charts at their website if you want more specific measurements! 

The quality of the fabric was great. It's made out of polyester, and it's pretty comfortable to wear. The hoodie is somewhat tight to put on and take off, but it's mainly because I have a small size that needs to fit me. And as usual, I'm too short for the pants, but that's just me being short...!
 


I think the outfit is very accurate to the original character's design, it fits well, the description on the website is very accurate to what I got, the material is good and so is the color and size. I'm very happy, and I don't think I have one single complain about this costume, really. For anyone who would like to cosplay Syo, I really recommend it.

The price for the costume is 129$, which I consider to be a fair prize for a good costume like this, and want some quality. It's easier to buy from a cosplay store like this, than trying to find one on eBay. That's my personal opinion at least.

The store has many other costumes to offer as well, and just visit their website to check it out! ^__^

www.csddlink.com



Thank you for reading this review and I hoped it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment