Monday 3 November 2014

NekoPop Shop Review


So hello again darlings! 

I'm back with another review, and this time I want to tell you about this shop called NekoPop! It's owned y a lovely girl, who wanted me and two others to show off her products. She's really talented and sweet, and let me choose two things from her store, to review. So I want to begin by showing you my new lovely bow!

It's a cupcake bow. Like you have probably have seen, hair bows and bows alike are very common among people who dresses up in different Japanese styles. This is a more cute/"kawaii" themed one, that is baby pink, and is covered in what looks like cupcake icing and colorful sprinkles.

I took liking to it because I just love pink and cute stuff, and figured it would fit loads of outfits that I want to mix up together, for different occasions and all. You can wear it in your hair, or on your clothes, because it has a Crocodile Clip on it's back, and it's securely glued onto the bow. The icing and sprinkles also sticks very hard to the fabric and doesn't seem to come off very easily! 

The link for it is here: Cupcake Hair Bow 

The price is 6$ per bow! I think that's a really good price for such a nice bow, handmade and all!  (or get 10% off with my code 'jackocalypse' <3)

Here are some pictures of it, of me wearing it and a close up!






The next item is something that gives me nostalgic feeeeels. As a 5-6 year old little kid I was a HUGE fan of Sailor Moon and watched it every morning when they aired it in Sweden. I HAD to watch it, or I would be devastated. So I choose to get this Artemis ring (Sorry Luna, it was a hard choice <//3)! It's hand made just like the bow, and made out of clay and an adjustable ring base. I thought it was just really adorable and well made for being so small. I, who do a lot of crafting myself, knows how difficult it is to make such small details with clay like the NekoPop owner does!

It's cute and really fits a lot of my outfit, and you can get it from her store for 6.50$! (or get 10% off with my code 'jackocalypse' <3)

Item link: Luna/Artemis Ring 

Close up of the Artemis ring

My darling Margit looks fabulous with the cupcake bow~

I'm very happy with my items and I'm happy to have gotten this opportunity to review for lovely NekoPop shop! So please visit, she has way more to offer than just this! Especially if you're into bows and ear rings and normal rings! ^__^

Good evening! 

2 comments: