Monday 27 April 2015

Sebastian Michaelis Phone Cases (DCS)



Today I went to pick up a package from my mom's place, and it turned out it was my lovely custom made kuroshitsuji cases from DreamyCraftShop!
I literally screamed when I opened the package and saw them inside. It was the manliest scream of the week, and I can tell you that much.

I got a custom resin case and a custom whip phone case, both of them with Sebastian Michaelis on them. Both are really well made, with such incredible detail, and they honestly look too good to be true. And they're handmade with love and passion, I, as a person who enjoy crafting, can tell!

As soon as I got home, I thought I should take some detail pictures and show you all just how gorgeous and well made they are. Husbando all over my phone, yessss!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, but they make these kinds of cases for other phones as well as your NDS, iPod and mirrors. It's so cool!












I'm going to treasure these babies so much, oh my god. I can't thank DreamyCraftShop enough for making me these SUPER beautiful cases!

You can get your own from their website, and give them a follow and a like on Facebook and Instagram!


You can get 10% off your order when you buy anything from their website, but you have to be logged in AND use the code 'niisuke' at their check out.


I hope you will find something you like, just like I did!

Bye!♡







3 comments:

  1. Wow those are so cool! :D
    Reminds me that I should watch Kuroshitsuji.....

    Seeing these makes me wish I had an iPhone or some kind of other modern piece of technology that you can make these kind of custom cases for... ;_; (I assume they don't exist for New Nintendo 3DS XL...?)

    ~Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes phone case is very beautiful and other mobile phone cases, and mobile purchase in the link is
    BestCheapPhoneCases

    ReplyDelete