Thursday 16 April 2015

Mari Kozakura Wig (For My Rapunzel Look)


Another lovely wig from


This wig was somewhat of a wild card for me. I have a hard time dealing with really long wigs, usually, and I tend to get tired of them immediately. Especially as they need a lot of care. But I went with this wig as it fit a kind of 'Rapunzel' like look, that I wanted to try out. Very doll-ish and cute.

It turned out to be just perfect, nice and bright blonde, curly and full of life, really thick as well!

I haven't watched the anime or know the character it really is for, as I have other purposes than cosplay for this wig, but I tell you, high quality, high quality!


But just as any long (super long) or curly wig, it will tangle really easily unless you take care of it. So be careful, and make sure to look after it well. On youtube, there are many tutorials on how to take care of your wigs, so if you don't know already, I suggest you go there!

It's 120 cm and heat resistant.



 Here are some shots of the wig, to let you see just how long and nice it is. It has a nice, rather warm blonde color, and if you want to cosplau Mari, or do some very doll-ish, I would recommend this wig for you. You can get this, or anything else from UNIQSO's website, and get 10% off your purchase, with the code "niisuke"!


Thank you for taking your time to read my review, I hope it was helpful to you! I used this wig in a little makeup video, if you're interested to watch that as well. I hope to see you another time! Bye~!



2 comments:

  1. It looks very nice and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy with your article, I think your website is pretty good. Many articles are very useful for everyone. I am sure your website will grow in the future. Xxcosplay will always support your website, hopefully more advanced. keep the spirit... thanks

    Cosplay Costumes
    Halloween Costumes
    X-Men Costumes
    Ant-Man Costumes
    Spider Man costumes
    Captain America costumes
    My Hero Academia costumes
    The avengers costumes
    Naruto costumes
    Thanos costumes
    Deadpool costumes
    Captain Marvel costumes
    Anime costumes

    I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete