Wednesday 8 April 2015

Elsa Wig (UNIQSO)


So a while ago, I finally decided that I actually would try cosplaying as Elsa from Frozen, a character I really, really like. Both as a person, and then the character design! So I thought I should give it a shot, even though I've been super nervous about how I would look. I never thought I would be able to pull her off, but so far I'm actually quite satisfied! She's such a pretty character and I really want to make the beautiful Ice Queen justice... ;; u ;;

UNIQSO has two different Elsa wigs, which you can find if you click HERE. The one I decided to get, with the loose braid, is for her Ice Dress design, while the other is for her Coronation design.
I was a bit nervous, as I don't like showing off my forehead, and I was worried that the wig would look strange on me with it's style as it's not a lace front one. But happy surprise, it looks AMAZING!

Here are more pictures!



The wig has a nice, even bright blonde tone, which is very similar, of not pretty much exactly the same, blond tone as Elsa's hair. I didn't have to cut or style the wig at all, as it was exactly to my liking when I opened the package! 

It was comfy and big, with adjustable straps inside of the cap, so no worries about having it fall off or anything. You can undo the braid and redo it without a problem if you feel like it, or change the hairstyle into a different one if that is what you feel like doing.



The wig is thick and nice, and perfectly fits it's purpose. With express shipping it arrived at my apartment in less than a week, and I couldn't be happier! If you want to cosplay Elsa, or a character with similar hair, or if you just want a wig with this style - don't hesitate! This wig is so lovely!

As always, you can get 10% off your purchase at UNIQSO with my code 'niisuke'. They have spring sales going on right now so you should definitely take a look!

I hope this review was helpful and if you have any questions, please leave a comment down below. 

Thanks for reading! ^___^


1 comment:

  1. Du ser amazing ut! ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

    ReplyDelete