Monday 11 May 2015

Magical Boy Explosion - Yumoto Hakone Cosplay Review

So here I am again to show you one of my latest costumes! It's another one from perfect CosplaySky.com~!

Link here: Yumoto Hakone Earth Defense Club Uniform

A few months ago, Binan koukou chikyuu bouei bu love started as an anime, and it's a very cute and silly magical boy anime. I fell in love with the cuteness of the whole series and especially the character Yumoto, which you now will be seeing me cosplay as!
He's very hyper and loves to cuddle, sooo yes! Totally my type of character. Also he looks a lot like Nagisa from Free! in my opinion. 

What you get for this costume: 
  • One jacket
  • One pair of shorts
  • One belt
  • One string to attach to belt
  • Neck bow
  • One pair of gloves

I got this one made after my own measurements, and you can choose to get a specific size or custom made if you decide to get a costume from their website. They have loads of different ones except this one, and if you have seen my black Ciel outfit, my Lady Ciel dress or my Loki Laevatein cosplay, you have seen the wonderful works of this company, as they are all from their. You can find the whole magical boy crew's costumes there, as well as their school uniforms and so on. They have both anime and movie cosplays, and much, much more!

To say about some things about this costume is that, as usual, it's very well made. Strong fabric, well sown, great colors and quality. Not too easy to break in my opinion, unless you're being very careless. I got the shoes to him as well, and they are also very well made, strong, with a zipper at the back, and rather thick soles. Some cosplay shoes feel fragile already from the beginning, but not these. The only thing I'm worried about is getting them dirty, as I always tend to do that with anything white haha!

Link to shoes here: Yumoto Hakone Shoes


Here are some more pictures of the costume!







 









(no we did not dye our dog's fur, it's a really poor and quick photoshop edit for fun, to use him instead of the wombat as we have no wombat haha)

I'm so in love, once again! Very happy to be able to wear such a cute costume with high quality. These costumes is such a joy to wear, and I can't wait to bring it to Närcon this year, as we hopefully will be a full magical boy group going there! ^__^

And if you wonder, I just got the wig off eBay, but I lost the link sadly. v__v

Feel free to look around on CosplaySky's website and see if you can find anything you like, and if you do, use the code "sky10jh" and get 10% discount off your whole purchase! It can save you some money ^___^

All pictures were taken by Sebastian Lidström/CatnipSenpai.

Thanks for reading and I hope you could get some help from this!

Bye bye for now!




1 comment:

  1. I love it!! >o< You´re a really cute Yumoto! And that wombat is so kawaii x´D

    ReplyDelete