Wednesday 15 April 2015

Sylveon Phone Case From TiffyCuppyCake


Have you seen my amazing Sylveon case? If not, you're missing something out!
Some time ago, I received my custom phone case from TiffyCuppyCake on Etsy. She makes lovely custom cases for most phone cases, and she also makes cute plushies and charming jewelry! I'm really fond of her stuff, and she made me a beautiful, pink masterpiece featuring one of my favorite Pokémon!


Looks at all the details and how well it's made. It's so perfect I want to hug it, eat it and store it forever, all at the same time! ;;w;;


 
She's made such a great mix with all the pink and cute items, and the whip is beautifully made. Looks like a piece of tasty cake, doesn't it? I can't say enough just how much I adore this case!



I have a big love for cases like these, and TiffyCuppyCake made me one that I will love loads, for a very long time. It makes my phone cute and protects it. I envy creative and skilled souls who can make these kinds of items. And everything is secured nicely and you can see it's made with a lot of effort and love.

You can make your own order from their store, or just check their items out. You might find your own case to fall in love with, I certainly hope you do!

^___^


3 comments:

  1. Sylveon!! :'D It's super cute! The case looks really well-made and pro!
    I wish I had a cellphone that I could spice up with this kind of awesome personal cases; I guess custom cases don't exist for Nokia N9. :'( I would probably have bought a custom case a long time ago if I had one of those smartphones (?) that they come for. All cool things are for smartphones nowadays, I feel so left out. Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylveon Phone Case From Tiffy Cuppy Cake is so cute and purchase protect the mobile case in
    best cell Phone accessories

    ReplyDelete