Wednesday 8 April 2015

Harajuku In Wonderland - Aoba Wig Review

Harajuku In Wonderland
This lovely shop sent me this Aoba wig to review for them! I feel so sorry and bad because it's been delayed for ages just like all my other reviews... Personal reasons and computer problems. And I had to retake the pictures because the first ones were really crappy.

But this is one of many Aoba wigs that I've tried and so far, this is the best I've worn! It's really vivid blue, and nice and gradient, as it should be! I barely had to cut it at all, and it was so easy so style!
It's comfy and nice to wear as well, adjustable size and all.


Here are some pictures!~

 

Here is the link for it!


Look at how lovely and gradient it is!


I would really reccommend this store if you're looking for anything related to cosplay! The owner has been so lovely and patient with me and I'm so thankful!

I hope you visit their website, as their products are really good quality. The shipping was fast as well, and I only have positive things to say.

So go and take a look, and I'll see you in my next blogpost! Chuuu <3




1 comment: