Wednesday 1 April 2015

My New Kigurumi - Rilakkuma!

So new new kigurimi from UNIQSO arrived a while ago, and once more, I've fallen in love! This time, I decided to add Rilakkuma to my collection of cuddly onesies of cuteness! This is a Rilakkuma kigurumi in the size MEDIUM, and it can be found at their website in many different sizes, along with other kigus!



Just like the Totoro one that I got, this one has really soft fabric and is lovely, warm and comfy. And it looks so cute, just like Rilakkuma the bear that you see online! There's not a lot to say except that it's wellmade, really cute, comfy and perfect for anyone who looks cuddly clothes, for movie nights, sick days, or just lazy days, any time really!

It's easy button up, and even has a zipper at the bottom, hehe! Kind of practical ;D



Here are some more photos of it! I LOVE MY CUTE LITTLE BALL TAIL TEHE!~
Get your own, or something else, at Uniqso's great website! Use the code "Niisuke" to get 10% off your purchase!


See you soon! <3


1 comment:

  1. Ah, super cute!
    I swear that some day I will fall into the kigurumi pit, give in and buy one myself too... xD I just need to find a design that I really like first, ahaha...

    www.valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete