Friday 17 April 2015

Ciel In Wonderland Cosplay (From SpreePicky)

This review is really, really late, but I've tried to take good pictures for ages, lost some pictures and bleh, it just didn't 
turn out good. But here they finally are!

If you've watched Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, I hope you've seen the Ciel In Wonderland OVA, inspired by Alice In Wonderland. It's one of my favorite outfits for Ciel, as it's a kind of "boy-ish" version of Alice, and he looks pretty damn adorable in it. So if course I wanted to add it to my Ciel costume collection, haha...!

The costume is from SpreePicky, and down below you can find the link for it! 


Link: Ciel In Wonderland Cosplay 
[SpreePicky discount code "jackocalypse" = 10% off]

Here are some picture's where I wear it!


It fits me so well, like glove really! The stockings might be somewhat difficult sliding down sometimes though, like any stockings, but they're made of a very nice and soft material that makes them comfortable, just like the rest of the costume!

What you get:
  • 1 pair of knee socks
  • 1 apron + back bow 
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 1 shirt/blouse
  • 1 eyepatch
  • 1 headband with bow
It's also available as Alois Trancy's pink outfit!

I really like this cosplay as to me, it's been a very good one, with strong fabric, and it's well made, and looks good, fits good. It's comfortable, and I think it's very accurate to the real deal in the anime. This costume makes me feel really cute and like I really look like Ciel.

You can get this costume in many different sizes, so make sure to check your measurements and read up on their website about sizes. There are loads of other costumes to find too, both at SpreePicky's website, and their cosplay website Cospicky!






(I got my wig from UNIQSO, and click HERE to find it! The code "niisuke" gives you 10% off your purchase!)

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to reply as fast as I can!

But that was it for now. I can't wait to have a real photoshoot in this costume, and make some beautiful edits in Alice in Wonderland theme! ^___^

Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Nice display Jack! This is also one of my favourite outfits of Ciel! You look adorable like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww So Cute! This is my favorite Cosplay of Ciel,OMG! You're a real Ciel! XD Okay,you look so adorable! x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome looks! > w <

    http://ohmylensdotcom.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you make a review of alice costume in this site: http://cosplaysky.fr/film/alice-au-pays-des-merveilles.html

    ReplyDelete