Monday 2 June 2014

☆ Summer plans ☆

Hi puppies!

I'm sorry for the lack up updates lately, but I'm finishing off school stuff and that is a little more important than my blog and so on... Since it's about my future and education. But I think you understand! ;w; Anyhow, only one week left before I'm pretty much completely free from school until August! But my summer will be loaded with fun stuff. I could just make a list right now so you'll see!

(OK AS I'M WRITING THIS I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING I MANAGED TO GET A GOOD GRADE IN MY MEDIA CLASS SO BOOYEAH)

CONS: 


  • Storcon 27-29th of June (Storvreta, Sweden)
  • Skecon 4-6th of July (Skellefteå, Sweden) 
  • Närcon 24-27th of July (Linköping, Sweden)
  • Peppcon 29-31st of August (Uppsala, Sweden)
I will be visiting Storcon and Skecon with my Host Club, and all other conventions I'll be going to with Sebastian and other friends. (Maybe not Peppcon, but we'll see.)

CITIES I WILL BE VISITING:
  • Stockholm (duuuh, like, almost every day when I'm not working, are away or being lazy)
  • Skellefteå (for Skecon)
  • Piteå (Boyfriend lives there so will spend 12 days there, while he spends like two weeks at my place before that)
  • Malmö (sometime in August to visit my dear friends and illustrators Lotta and Therese!)
  • Gothenburg/Göteborg (Going to Liseberg with my gay dads awwyeah~!)
Also, I have started up me and Emily's storenvy, and it's Mahou No Hime so make sure to check it out! ^___^

I hope all of you have some nice plans for summer, because I can't wait! :D

ALSO THE OTHER DAY I GOT A KUROKO TETSUYA COSPLAY SO I'M EXTRA HAPPY~!

Now chuu chuu on you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment