Wednesday 25 June 2014

I'm in a teen magazine!



So today I got it! The magazine that I was itnerviewed for several months ago! It was so crazy to see that picture of me on the front page, even though it was small. It wasn't THAT small, and it looked pretty cool!

They whole thing is in Swedish, and I think it's only available in Sweden, and maybe Denmark, Finland and Norway at some places? I'm not sure. But anyhow, it's about my life, school, cosplay, acting, and a little bit of everything really. I'm so happy with it and it such a big deal for me! I was so excited so many months ago when I got the message that they wanted to interview me and all. 
It's jusr crazy that they were interested in me and what I'm doing!
Ahhh I just needed to share this with you. And I hope people understands that I'm not the one who gave the tips on how to be a good cosplayer, because to me a good cosplayer is a happy cosplayer, not someone with the best wigs, makeup, lenses, nails, materials or whatever. It's someone who's having fun when cosplaying!

I can't wait to start on all the other projects I have in mind, and continue the ones I have started. There's so many things I want to do, and so little time. At least it feels like it. 

I want to thank you for all the nice comments lately. It means a lot to me. Your support makes me stronger and makes me feel inspired to keep on going. I love you all, lots. 

Chuu cuties~!





1 comment:

  1. I bought it and I LOVED IT!! Keep it going! ^^♥

    ReplyDelete