Friday 30 May 2014

♡ SpreePicky Review ♡

Hi guys!

As you probably have seen, I made a SpreePicky review on my Youtube. But I was a bit stressed while doing it, so I forgot to say a couple of thigns. Therefore I thought I should do a written review as well!


I'm gonna bring up this:
  • Connection between buyer and seller
  • Shipping
  • Item quality 
  • How many unicorns does it get? (Rating of product)
CONNECTION BETWEEN SELLER AND CUSTOMER

I personally found it very easy to get in touch with both the owner, and the person who was in charge of shipping my wig. They replied fast (remember different time zones, but yeah, when they were on they replied fast) and even though their English wasn't flawless, you never had a problem understanding anything. My English is far from flawless either, but that is because it's not my first language, just like English isn't their first language either. I got my questions answered quickly, and they were very polite and good at answering me. 

SHIPPING

Woah. Just like, woah. I expected to get my wig two, maybe three weeks after ordering, so when I got a notification from the post office one week later, I was like 'wait... is that my SpreePicky wig?!'. And it was! Maybe I was just lucky or something, but the shipping went REALLY fast. And I like that. I hate waiting forever for stuff to get to me, but it's understandable if it's shipped from another country, on the other side of the planet or something. The packaging was really good and the goods was safe in it. 



EXTRA

What I hadn't expected was to get this SUPER CUTE keychain with a little girl on it, and oh my god, I love it so much! ; w ; It's so adorable! I also got a wigcap together with the wig and since that might come in handy, I was happy. I always lose mine. TT^TT


ITEM QUALITY

About the item quality. There's a lot of wigs out there. Good wigs, bad wigs, really amazing wigs and super crappy wigs. And this wig was really great! Not a lot of hair is coming off, and there's no problem if you tug the hair a bit.

Color: The wig has three colors. Soft blue, bright blue and lilac. And I just love how it all blended in so well together. It's just a bit hard to tell the two blue colors apart when I take photos, which is a bit sad because I want you guys to see it. The long parts have a lilac dip dye effect!

Texture: It's soft and nice!

Thickness: It's not too thick so you look like you have a huge head, and it's not too thin so you can see the wig cap. It's just perfect~!

Length: As always when I get wigs, they are always a bit too long for me. I always need to cut them a bit, and I needed that with this one as well. But you always need to cut it at least a little bit, for the sake of styling.

UNICORNS

I give this wig FIVE cute little unicorns!



So if you liked this wig, or see anything else on SpreePicky that you like, you may click on this link!~

http://spreepicky.storenvy.com/

Also, if you're gonna buy anything off SpreePicky, use my code 'Jackocalypse' to get 10% any order above 30 USD! I definitely recommend this store!

Chuu chuu puppies!


HERE IS THE VIDEO REVIEW~










4 comments:

  1. hej, funderar på att beställa därifrån och jag undrar om det var någon tull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag hade inga problem med tull alls! :)

      Delete
  2. Inga problem med till alls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors! *-*

    ReplyDelete