Thursday 12 June 2014

♡ Summer Closet Update ♡


So I'm looking for some new clothes for summer since I've gotten rid of some stuff that no longer fit me, and my foster dads' are helping me with money, so I'll be able to shop some! ;w;

So last week or something, I got my package from Sheinside and I was soooo pleased. Therefore I have decided to take a look at the website once again, since I'm getting tired of all the local clothing stores and eBay. So I found some cute stuff that I really, really loved, and it's definitely something I'm planning to get my hands on very soon!

Galaxy prints have always been a favorite of mine, and so has dinosaurs and geeky stuff too. And pastel colors... that's one of my later obsessions! Just can't get over how cute pastel stuff makes you look!


♡ SHOP LINK ♡

www.sheinside.com

♡ CLOTHES LINKS ♡

Purple Galaxy T-shirt

T-rex Tank Top

Blue Galaxy T-shirt

Unicorn T-Shirt

GEEK Crop T-shirt

The shop is having sales right now, which is great, so you don't have to pay an awful lot for everything. My other clothes from Sheinside was great quality, so I'm not worried about ordering from them. I can't wait to update my closet a bit!

If you want to see my other clothes from Sheinside, click HERE.

I'm really looking forward to dress up nicely this summer!

Bye puppies! ^__^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment