Friday 27 June 2014

Sheinside Review #2

Hello guys! Today I'm going to review... *drum roll*

MY PINK LAME SWEATSHIRT FROM SHEINSIDE~!

I managed to get my hands on this really cute sweatshirt that I have been wanting for quite some time now. Pink is one of my absolute favorite colors, and prints like this ones. It's quite charming and fun, I think!

As usual, my order reached my post office about 1,5 week after the order was made. I think that's really good, and quite fast for shipping.

The sweatshirt itself is made out of cotton, and it's really stretchy, and soft, nice to wear. The size of it is a one size, and you can find the measurements when you click the link to the website, down below!

Pink Lame Sweatshirt

As I have said before, I'm a sucker for sweatshirts of all kinds. And now when it's summer, it might not always be very convenient when it's hot and so on. But this sweatshirt actually didn't get to hot, even though I wore it a quite hot day. That was definitely a big plus.

The price was 18.24 $+shipping!

The pink colors were just as described, or I mean, from what I saw on my screen when I chose it. The pink has a soft pink tone, and the text is very clear. The print is a good quality one, and soft. It wasn't hard, and didn't make me feel uncomfortable when wearing it. I couldn't find any possible defects or anything, and it was just really great. I'm a very happy customer~!

Here are some pictures of it!





And here is me wearing it! UwU 



Here is the link to their website: http://www.sheinside.com/

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it!

Chuu puppies ~


No comments:

Post a Comment