Tuesday 17 June 2014

I'M GONNA EXPLODE


It honestly feels like I'm going to explode. Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow Sebastian is coming to Stockholm. I haven't seen him since April. So about 2 months. I spent the Easter holiday with him, and it was probably one of the best Easters ever. Now after being apart for so long again, we will finally unite, to stay together for one month. 2 weeks at my place, 2 weeks at his. Then one week apart before he comes back, so that we can go to Närcon together. After that he's stay for another week before I go to Malmö and Gothenburg, to visit Lotta and Therese, and to go to Liseberg and see Niklas perform. 

Sometimes, the feeling of missing Sebastian is so unbearable, I don't know what to do. But we've managed for almost 9 months now. Soon it will be one year since I saw him for the the first time. At Närcon 2013, when he was cosplaying as Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji, and I didn't have the courage to say hi to him or anything. I'm so happy I dared to add him on Facebook and write to him afterwards. Just the memories of how shy I was makes me giggle, blush and smile like a little kid. Oh well, I'm so happy with this person. My no.1 baka. 

Anyhow, today was pretty weird, but okay. I had a lot of things to think of, and I'm trying to fix everything that I will be working with at cons and so on during summer. I got up at 7 am to go to Stockholm with my foster dad Johan at 8, since then I don't have to pay for the train. Also, going by car is rather comfy... Anyhow, it was because I was supposed to meet a friend at 12, but some things happened, and she overslept, so we never got to meet since I was feeling pretty down. So I went to Johan's job (a restuarant), and sat upstairs in an empty dining room, playing Sims 2, making schedules, and price lists and so on, for like 4 hours. He got me lemon Fanta though, and it was sweet. 

Afterward we went home, and I slept in the car since I was so tired. Well, at home, I thought I should take care of myself a bit, sooo I redyed my hair! Which I also just cut like one of my favorite youtubers, Aquamarin. I'm happy with it, even though I dislike my face form and exposing too much of my face. I like hiding it with my hair, especially my forehead... so this is a bit odd!

I'm going to take a look at an apartment tomorrow night probably, and then go and spend the night with Sebastian at his sister's place, before we might visit my school the next day, and then retreat to my home! I'm so looking forward to this and I really, really miss my silly boyfriend.

I hope you're all enjoying the summer that is sweeping across big parts of the world, because I do!

Chuu chuu puppies!


New haircut... and tonight I'm re-dying it pink pink pink!



No comments:

Post a Comment