Saturday 7 June 2014

Sheinside Review


Hi guys! So today I'll be doing a Sheinside review!

Two days ago, I got a notification saying that I had a package waiting for me at the post office. Sooo I managed to get a ride to go and get it, and it turned out to be my Sheinside package! 

So I'm going to show you the pieces of clothing that I have chosen ^__^

First of all, I want to write about the customer service though. It was EXCELLENT. I got my questions answered right away, there were no trouble, and I even got some responses earlier than expected. And about the shipping time now, it was about 1,5 week ago since my order was shipped, so it was nice and fast too!



The sweater itself.

Me~


Closeup of some details.


So first, let's talk about this Grey Hoodie.

This is a one size hoodie, but you can find the measurements if you click the link to it!

http://www.sheinside.com/Grey-Hooded-Long-Sleeve-Drawstring-Loose-Sweatshirt-p-160530-cat-1773.html 

It do look a bit different from the picture on the website, since the strings appears to be thicker than they are, but it still looks really nice when I'm wearing it, and I'm not at all disappointed. The quality is so nice! I was worried I'd get a super thick sweatshirt, so that I wouldn't be able to wear it now during summer, like I had planned, but that wasn't the case at all! It's perfect for chilly summer morning and evenings, or when it's a bit chilly and rainy.

I couldn't find any loose threads or any parts of this piece of clothing was poorly made. It fits good, feels good, and looks good! Since I'm a sucker for hoodies and sweatshirts, this was just perfect for me. It also has this cool zipper on the back, like at the hip, and that's cool and stylish. It's simple, but that makes it fit to sooo much, and I have longed to have a hoodie like this added to my clothes collection.  


Now about this printed sweatshirt!




(My dog wanted to join hehe)





RYUK. FROM. DEATH. NOTE.

Oh my god, when I saw this sweatshirt I was whimpering from how badly I wanted it, and it was an easy choice. I have loved the anime Death Note since I was like, 12 or 13, and I just love the character Ryuk. Also... I am so weak for any kind of sweatshirts, especially printed ones like these. Sure, they're not handy in summer times, but I love them loads.

This one was so soft and nice to wear! It's not made of any... 'bluh-this-feels-so-strange-to-wear'-material. It's a one size sweatshirt made out of Polyester. The print looks really good, it's clear and colorful, and the fabric itself is good quality. I loooove it!

I want more anime inspired clothes, so this was perfect for me, and I don't want to take it off... it's too nice. //sighs

Anyhow, it costs 27.89$ right now, because it's on sale, and here you have the link!


http://www.sheinside.com/Blue-Long-Sleeve-Skull-Print-Loose-Sweatshirt-p-159166-cat-1773.html 

The shipping is 4.99$ if you chose Standard shipping, but I think you get free shipping on orders above 30$!

Make sure to visit their website, because they have so much nice clothes!

http://www.sheinside.com/

So if you have any questions, or want to tell me something, please leave me a comment. But this was it for now. 

Chuuuuu!~~






No comments:

Post a Comment