Saturday 7 June 2014

♡ Pinky Paradise Review ♡

A new lens circle review! This time it's the EOS Dolly Eye Green lenses, from Pinky Paradise.

I have been looking for nice green lenses for soooo long. My eyes already have a green tone, but I wanted a more vivid green color, especially for my cosplays such as Grell Sutcliff and Raito Sakamaki. I already have the same model, but in pink, so I was sure these were going to fit the purpose. And they sure did!

These cuties are 14.2 millimeters, and I got them in plano since I have a rather difficult eyeproblem and my prescription costs a fortune if there even are toric lenses that I can use. The life span of these lenses are 12 months, if you take care of them well!

I found these easy to put in, even though they were slightly hard to adjust to my eye in the beginning. It took a short while before I got used to them and didn't feel them at all. The color is so vibrant and nice, green like summer fields or emeralds!

They cost 25.90$ + shipping, and you get a free, cute lens case when you buy them ^__^

♡ CLICK HERE ♡

Use this link in order to get to the website!

(It's a tracking link, so by clicking it, and buying something, you help me to track my sales, and that would make me very thankful!)


Here are some closeups of the lenses what they look like!
1. One eye with lens, one eye without lens.
2. Both lenses in.
3. Closeup of lens in eye.





    

Thank you for reading this review! I hope it helped you! Pinky Paradise has such amazing lenses!

Chuuuu~!




1 comment:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing it here. You look stunning with colored circle lens

    just for your info. you can also check out more brand circle and colored lens at www.contactlensxchange.com

    Enjoy and stay pretty
    : )

    ReplyDelete