Sunday 8 June 2014

Piercing Haul (Crazy Factory)


So you guys know I have a few piercings! And you have also asked where I get my piercings. When I don't buy spare ones for emergency times at a local shop called Punkt Shop in Stockholm, I have one store that I call my favorite!

It's an online based store called Crazy Factory, who specialize in all kinds of piercings and nice jewelry! You can find anything from earrings, labrets, barbells, spirals, tunnels and much more, to piercing tools, whole sale products, necklaces, rings and temporary tattoos!


The first time I got things from them was when I only was stretching my ears, and a friend of mine helped me to order spirals and tunnels. I remember I also bought some gorgeous pendants back then. 
When you order from their site, for more than 200 SEK/30$/20
€, you get free shipping. So I advice you to order with somebody if you don't want to order that much, because it's always worth it! WHen they ship items for you, it always goes really fast. It always takes less than 2 weeks for me. 

I want to say that the service at Crazy Factory is always great. They respond very fast, and they are polite and very clear. If there's a problem, they'll help you and solve it!

As I said, they have a big variety of piercings of all kinds, so there's a lot to choose from, and anyone can find something they like. And 

the prices are AMAZING. You won't get broke just from buying a few piercings! It's great! I have never found a store with better prices, and with that quality.

My last package from them included a lot of nice piercings I've been longing to get. Since I got my belly button pierced, I ordered some new piercings for it, along with new ones for my septum, and ears. 

(I wrote this review before summer but now I'm updating it with better pictures, and some piercings disappeared when I moved, but I will get a better Haul Video up later)

My plugs, tunnels and spirals are all 8 mm, since that's my size. As for my septum piercings, I have 1.2-1.6 mm, and a diameter of 10 mm usually. 



Here is a few closeups. 






Here are pictures of some of them! You've probably seen other pictures of me wearing these, in social media like Instagram and Facebook. I'll leave the links to these items here, below!







I really suggest that you take a look at their website when you have the time, if you're into piercings, or just jewelry! You can find something for yourself, or maybe a friend! 

Go and visit CrazyFactory.com to see more and enjoy a little bit of shopping!

Chuuuu!~















No comments:

Post a Comment