Friday 4 July 2014

Geeks and cats ♡


Of course I have been browsing around again and I have cravings for geeky and cute clothes! Cats have really started to catch my attention again and therefore it can be noticed when I look at clothes. I'm trying not to look at too much cat stuff though... it would be chaotic, because then it would be cats everywhere!

I miss having cats but well... hopefully I'm going to get one when I move out sometime next year, and then I have Sebastian's cats! ;D

I just wanted to share with you, these really cool and cute clothes! Cats, sweatshirt, geeky stuff and galaxy stuff... everything I love! ;w; Sheinside really have so much nice and interesting clothes and I just loooove them. I'm always happy with my purchases from them. 


I'll give you the links to the clothes here~!











Link to their website: http://www.sheinside.com/

And now I'm off to a convention called Skecon. Bye for now guys~!


No comments:

Post a Comment