Tuesday 24 June 2014

Miccostumes Cooperation

Hi guys! I have some exciting news!

After talking to Miccostumes, they have decided they want to sponsor me with a costume from their website!

Since I'm working a lot with acting, shows and my host club, I looked through their website a bit, and I was choosing between a Ciel costume, a Uta no prince sama school uniform and a Kamigami Loki costume. In the end, I ordered one of Ciel's blue outfits, that I now will wait for to arrive, so I can do a review on it and use it for sketches, my host club, photoshoot and lots of other stuff. I'm super excited about it.

Here is the costume I will review!

Black Butler Ciel Cosplay

I can't wait to do it, hhhh! I made sure to look up the company and since a friend had ordered from there before, and gotten a really nice costume, I'm not feeling worried at all.

Ciel is a cosplay I have wanted to do properly for a long time now, but I don't have the money for the right fabric for a good Ciel cosplay, so this is a great opportunity. Since Sebastian has a full Sebastian Michaelis cosplay, I can't wait for all of the photoshoots! He ordered a neew wig for me recently, and a company called "Alice and rabbit" is interested in sponsoring me with a Ciel-lense (cursed eye lens, pentagram star). I really want to do a great Ciel cosplay since I adore the poor boy. I can't wait for the 3rd season of Kuroshitsuji to air!

So that was it for now guys! See you!~



2 comments:

  1. Omg I can already imagine how cute you and sebastian will look like together in the black butler cosplay!!! •v•

    ReplyDelete