Tuesday 14 October 2014

SkyCostume.com - Ringo Tsukimiya Wig Review

So I'm here to talk about a wig this time. This is a cosplay wig that I have got from SkyCostume! They sell a whole lot of different cosplays, wigs and accessories in their shop, and from what I have seen, they have good quality things. What I received sure was high quality, anyway! So lets start.

Ringo Tsukimiya Wig

Ringo Tsukimiya from
Uta No Prince Sama
This is a cosplay wig mainly made for the character Ringo Tsukimiya, a crossdressing male character from the anime Uta No Prince sama. He has a really big, pink hair, with lots of curls, and it's often shown in two different shades of pink, one darker and one lighter. I found that it was quite difficult to find a wig that I liked, and had good colors and nice volume etc, and I was a little worried before I got the wig, but heeey, when I got it I fell in love! 

It was really long, and full of volume. The bright pink parts were perfectly light pink, and the bottom layer was somewhat darker, and the colors fit with each other really well. I liked how it was all bouncy, and so thick! Sure, it's a hell to keep long wigs, especially curly ones, alive and good looking, but this wig makes me feel like a prince(ss)! 

Here are some pictures of me using the wig, not as Ringo though. I will have some pro pictures taken of that cosplayer later though!




Also, here is a video for the makeup I did when using the wig!



The wig looks pretty natural, for being this kind of big, pink, poofy princess-y wig, and I loved how it turned out on me! I usually think I look weird when dressing up as a girl, but I really did love this look, and I'm willing to try out more like this! The style was so perfect that I didn't even have to cut it one bit, not at all!
Price: 42.99$

♡ Color: 9/10
♡ Softness: 8/10
♡ Volume: 10/10

♡ Style: 10/0
♡ Shipping: 10/10


So I'm very pleased with this, and it is definitely one of my favorite wigs right now. Recommending it greatly to anyone who wants to cosplay Ringo, or just needs a big, nice, fluffy and pink wig!

So over and out guys~











1 comment: