Wednesday 22 October 2014

Halloween Fashion Inspiration

So some of you asked for some Halloween clothing inspiration! Here it is!


HALLOWEEEEN!

I've checked out my usual shopping site, Sheinside, and found some really gorgeous pieces that fits this lovely time of the year. Stylish and scary-themed!
Skeletons, spiders, skulls, alien inspired cats, and of course robots/cyborgs. Crosses are very typical for halloween too. 

I really fell for the lilac sweatshirt with spiders and figured it would look really good to something like pastel goth or creepy cute, just like the black skull sweatshirt! 







White Slim Skull Print Leggings

Here are the links to the items listed! Take a look at their website because there's a lot more there than I'm showing. Sheinside has a big variety of clothes, matching many different styles etc. The shipping usually takes me 1,5 week, and I live in Sweden. The service and prices are great, so I'm not complaining.

I'm also hosting a giveaway, ending the 30th of October, also hosted by Sheinside! To participate, click HERE!

It will take you to my Facebook page where you can fulfill the steps of the contest!

So don't forget to check it out, as well as taking a look at the clothes and stuff this store has to offer.

Sheinside.com

Have a nice Wednesday! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment