Tuesday 21 October 2014

Long Clothing Review

So hi again darlings!



Today I got something in the mail. Guess what? Yep, a sweatshirt from Long Clothing! Long clothing is a clothing brand which offers a lot of modern and cool printed clothes! Click the link to find out more, and see what else they have to offer!


Full picture of the sweatshirt.


I got to choose from their collections, and it wasn't a very hard choice. Since I love black and white, and creepy stuff, and especially since it's close to Halloween (woho!), I went with the super gorgeous Keep Watch Sweat Shirt

It's a one size sweatshirt, and reeeeeaally large. You can find a size chart with the correct measurements if you check out the pictures to the left, underneath the sweatshirt pictures!



Somewhat of a closeup of the eyeball print.
Size chart

The material is cotton, so it's soft, stretchy and comfortable. It's warm, and since it's so big it fits pretty much anyone who wear the usual sizes such as XS up to XL etc. Just check the measurements to be sure! I really like baggy clothes during winter, especially if they are warm, because they feel so good cuddling up in. This is an awesome sweatshirt that will be shared by me and my dear boyfriend, who has sworn to steal it away from me as it's probably the only piece of clothing his size that I own, really. I'm so tiny compared to him. It's like... comparing Levi and Erwin, if you watch Attack on Titan. But I don't complain! That means I can steal his clothes however I want haha!


Anyhow, the sweatshirt is not only cool, comfy and warm. It's practical as well! It has hidden pockets, that I didn't even know about until before I got it. It's really nice if you need to keep small items somewhere, or if you just need some place to put your hands, either to warm them or just keep them somewhere. So I'm simply in love with the design.


I know I will wear it with jeans, and tights, as it's so long that it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty sure my skeleton tights will look great with this, and I'm already planning some cool creepy cute looks including this piece of clothing!


The shipping took about 7-8 days I believe? It was quite fast, and I got the sweatshirt AND a nice bag to keep it in. The website says that orders outside the United Kingdom may at times take up to 14 days, so I got it at half of the time of that at least. I think that is good shipping. I hate to wait for my packages to arrive, really. But it's almost always worth the wait. In this case it definitely was. 
The bag that contained my sweatshirt.



The price for this sweatshirt is 70$. Some of you might think it's expensive, but it's really high quality fabric and nice, cool prints, that someone has worked hard to create. Art works should not be taken for granted, as someone puts their soul into making them.

If you still want this, but feel like 70$ is too much for you, there's a T-shirt version, and an Oversized T-shirt version, for 40$/45$. 




I really like this style and the designs, so I think you should check out Long clothing and there store! 



So that was it for now guys, see you in my next post! 


Chuu~










1 comment:

  1. Cute sweatshirt! :3
    Pretty creepy~
    But I'm a bit confused cause I saw the same sweatshirt on sheinside.com... Just not that expensive ;.;

    ReplyDelete