Tuesday 28 October 2014

Autumn Holidays And A 100 Mile Travel


So the Autumn Holidays began yesterday, and two days ago, on Sunday night, I traveled about 110 Swedish Miles to get to my beloved dork in the Northern of Sweden! I spent my afternoon and evening with my friend Ami and Mash, had pizza at Pizza hut and just had a great time talking about Teen Wolf ships, characters, Instagram, styles and different things that's just very interesting. This was the first time I got to meet these darlings, after planning to do so for a very long time, and they were even sweeter and funnier in reality! We have known each other from Instagram for quite some time, so it was great to finally be able to see each other. And we'll definitely meet again!
I also met their lovely friends Cajsa and Mixi, which I've also followed for a while! We joined them and Seike and his friend Freddy at Wayvne's coffee before we had to leave. 
I also met their lovely friends Cajsa and Mixi, which I've also followed for a while! We joined them and Seike and his friend Freddy at Wayvne's coffee house before we had to leave.




Afterwards I went straight to the city terminal to take the bus to the airport. I usually got to Sebastian's place by train and car, but since that take about 12-14 hours, it's pretty tiring... so for once I managed to grab cheap flight tickets in August, and could take a flight that was supposed to take 1 hour and 2 minutes. But it only took about 55 minutes, so it was quite a difference compared to 12 hours! Will be flying up again for Christmas and that's really nice. Will take the train home for new years. Too bad flights are so bad for the environment...

Having a boyfriend that lives so far away is really tough, but our love is strong and it makes it worth it! <3




I arrived after midnight, since my flight was delayed with an hour. I had booked a taxi, and within in another hour I had arrived in his town, and the cutie picked me up, and we took a walk with his dogs, through Piteå. It was really cozy. We spent the next day sleeping, cuddling with his dogs and cats, drawing, playing mine craft and so on. At night we just went to buy some food at the grocery store, and since we felt somewhat sick, we treated ourselves with ice cream!

We watched Godzilla, Sebastian's favorite movie and just enjoyed our time together. And that is what we will do, all week, until I have to go back home, and work and continue my studies. I can say that I'm a very happy boy right now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment