Thursday 2 October 2014

Sheinside Review #7


Stock Photo

My boyfriend keeps joking and calling me his wife, since I can be like a stereotypical housewife who likes to cook etc, even though I hate cleaning and all of it. It's clean and cool, simple and fits pretty much everything. Love and black is just so stylish and I think it's really good. It fits street style, just casual, or pretty much anything. One size sweatshirt here as well!

Length(cm) :53cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :57cm
Shoulder(cm) :44cm
Size Available :one-size
Bust(cm) :102cm
Material :Cotton

Prize: 13.67$
 




Stock Photo


(Only white version is sold out)

I'm pretty much a geek, so I do you think I would be able to resist this? I fell for it instantly. There were this one, but also another version that was more black than white! I went with this one because I already wear so much black. It's modern and totally rad according to me! Soft cotton, nice sleeves, and stripes always looks good. It's a one size sweat shirt, and I find that it's a bit shorter than most sweatshirts, but not too short for me, who usually wears Small. Good quality and just so lovely!

Length(cm) :66CM
Sleeve Length(cm) :55CM
Shoulder(cm) :46CM
Size Available :One Size
Bust(cm) :100CM
Material :Cotton

Prize: 16$





As usual, free shipping on orders over 30$! My order arrived after about 1,5 week. Great service, great clothes, great deal. Happy boy with awesome clothes, yippieeee!

Check out Sheinside.com for more!

^___^

1 comment: