Tuesday 28 October 2014

R A I N - Review

 New review~!

So today I want to introduce you guys to R A I N Storenvy ! It's a storenvy that sells loads of cool clothes with funny, nice and stylish patterns! I've got two t-shirts to show you, but it has waaaay more in stock if you visit the website! 

I took some pictures of me wearing the t-shirts! I picked a pink one that says "ero anime" or well, simply "hentai" if you like (ehehe!) since I thought it was really cute and somewhat sneaky since not all people can read Katakana!

I have seen loads of similar t-shirt, so I have been eyeing this type of t-shirt for a  while, so I'm very happy to have gotten my hands on one! It fits really well with so many outfits. Tough ones, simple ones, cute ones, and more stlish ones with loads of details and jewelry! So it's not hard to fit in, whatever you choose to wear really. Mine is size Medium, and the price for it is 22$!

Click HERE to get to the t-shirt!



Here's a somewhat closer photo where you can see the color and print somewhat better!

The other t-shirt I went with is this one! 


It's a a t-shirt in Large, (maybe Medium?), I believe, and it's a bit over size on me. I like it, as baggy and oversize clothes can look really good for some styles that I have been wanting to try out lately! It's cozy, and cool, just loving that sassy print haha! Haven't really seen this type before, but barcodes are super cool so I'm not complaining! The price for this one is 20$! 


I'm gonna wear it for more baggy, 'gangsta'-like, street stylish outfits I think, and I already have a few thoughts and ideas in mind!

Anyhow, you can get it if you click HERE!

The quality of the t-shirts and the prints are really nice. Comfortable, nice sizes and cotton fabric. Soft prints, which I prefer! So thumbs up for this shop darlings!

If you decide to buy something off their store, use my code "jack1" to get 15% off!

Hope you have  a great day! Chuuu! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment