Thursday 2 October 2014

Sheinside Review #6


Stock photo

I picked this item mainly because I was like "WOW, THAT'S SO ADORABLE". I've been a fan of Hello Kitty stuff since I was a kid, and I find the fictional cat charming!

This sweatshirt is SUPER COSY. It's thick and soft, and I just love snuggling up in it. It makes me feel super cute! It's so colorful, every little detail is well made! It's a one size sweatshirt. I would say it's 170 EU size, but probably would fit someone slightly bigger than that, but definitely smaller. The measurements and materials are: 

Shoulder(cm) :41CM
Size Available :One Size
Bust(cm) :96CM
Length(cm) :65CM
Sleeve Length(cm) :61CM
Material :Cotton Blends

The prize is 17.33$!

It really fits anyone who want s to go for the cute and sweet look!




Stock photo

This jacket was smaller than I expected, but it fit me perfectly. I chose the size SMALL, since I'm quite a small person, heh.  Also, it turned out to be navy blue instead of black, but it was actually nothing negative, when I tried it on, since it looked and fit just great. It reminds me of those really cool baseball jackets I love! And I wear too much black anyway... 

Size Available :S,M,L
Bust(cm) :S:90CM,M:94CM,L:98CM
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:59CM,M:60CM,L:61CM
Length(cm) :S:58CM,M:59CM,L:60CM
Shoulder(cm) :S:37CM,M:38CM,L:39CM
Pattern Type :Color Block
Color :Black 
Material: Cotton and what I think is think leather (arms)

The prize for this jacket is 26.67$!




As usual I'm super pleased, and I can totally recommend Sheinside!

Sheinside.com

Check them out and find amazing clothes and accessories. If your order for over 30$ you get free shipping!

Also there are some discount codes available until 8th of October!




See you guys in my next post! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment