Friday 1 August 2014

Secret Upcoming Project

I just had a really bad night. I fell asleep early last night, so I kept waking up all the time, as if I was stressed or something, because I still felt tired. I had weird, stressful dreams, and every time I woke up I thought I had missed doing something important, which I hadn't. It's annoying really... and things aren't going to well for people I care a lot about, which is sad as well. I want to help everyone, but I can't... Uguu ;; - ;;

Today is going to be a good day. I have decided that. I will be making a updated room tour video, since my room is looking completely different now, compared to 5 months ago! I have so much new stuff, and furniture, and yes, very differently from when I moved into my foster family's home.

I might also be going to Beatrice's place later today, to do some filming and such. We actually have a secret project coming up!
As if it wasn't enough that we are best friends and writing partners, we will soon have a new project together, for us to announce to you guys soon. It's gonna be so much fun, and it's so exciting to be working with a  friend like this again. She always cheers me up and makes me feel better about myself. 

I'll be editing more videos today, I think, since I uploaded a new one yesterday. It's a new makeup video, that I'd be happy if you wanted to check out! This time it's Loki Laevatein, from Kamigami no Asobi! I only have the wig and lenses yet, but CosplaySky.com is sending me the school uniform, so it will arrive sometime this month. I might get to wear it at Peppcon, or at least have a photoshoot sometime before school starts again. 




The summer heat is lovely, but it's making it hard for me to have fun with clothes, since many of my clothes are thick and warm... but I'm trying! My makeup use to melt from how hot it is, lately.

I hope all of you puppies are alright! See you! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment