Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fashion Fashion Baby

Today I've been rather productive! I've made a review, I managed to film a makeup video and try out my Loki Laevatein cosplay look for the first time. I also made a rather important video as well, and I managed to edit them. I went shopping some new bleach and other stuff with my foster dad, and I cuddled with my dogs to cheer up and stop thinking about negative things.

There are so much drama going on right now I can barely believe it. But I was talking to my darling Emily on Skype for quite a while, and that cheered me up an awful lot! I also browsed through Sheinside's website again, and I have to admit that I'm already longing for some new pieces for my autumn closet... <//3






Grey Drape Neck Sleeveless T-Shirt
Sure, it's not very colorful, but I'm just like... look at it? Fancy, cool and aweeeesomesauce ; n ;

I will make sure to save up, especially for those leather pants, heheheh...

If you are curious, just check Sheinside.com out, because they have LOADS of clothes, and many of mine come from there. Sooo yesssuuu!

See you soon guys~!

 

2 comments:

  1. Its basically all about trendy accessories and that is what women bother the most which is a good thing because fashion should be the one that is in trends.


    Safety Footwear fashion

    ReplyDelete