Monday 11 August 2014

GRELLTASTIC

I GOT MY GRELL COSPLAY TODAY. AND I HAVE A NEW GRELL WIG. GUESS WHO IS SUPER EXCITED TO ONCE AGAIN START COSPLAYING ONE OF HIS FAVORITE CHARACTERS. YEP, ME.

No, but seriously. I'm super happy. I have missed cosplaying Grell Sutcliff and awful lot, since she's one of my all time favorite characters. Since I now once again have the full costume, I'm also going to do several photoshoots with new outfits. I already have a school girl outfit for her, and I'm planning much more than that. I'm specifically trying to find a dress for her, a red one of course, so that I and Sebastian can have a really romantic and lovely photoshoot sometime this autumn maybe.

I was actually browsing through my sponsors' website, and found some really gorgeous ones!





Red V Neck Sleeveless Pleated Chiffon Dress

I... rarely wear dresses. But Grell makes me want to do it. Because she would look gorgeous in like, any dress! Sooo beautiful, kyaaa... And I just love these ones. Especially the backless full length dress. 

I really hope that I can make her look good if I actually wear a dress like that! It's so exciting neh~! Going to cut the wig tomorrow anyway, so yes. Time for some Animal Crossing before bed.

Night night!~

Find more fashion at: Sheinside.com

No comments:

Post a Comment